Blades for Hire!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerothian Inland Mercenaries official forum for commanders in need of skilled fighters!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The application of another scurvy dog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malthien
Scurvy Dog

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-15

The application of another scurvy dog Empty
PostSubject: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:25 am

*Guild for which you apply: Bloodsail Blackhands

*Faction: Horde

*Character name:

*Character level: 1 ( I be levelling it after confirmation of my potential to join ye crew)

*Alt or main: Alt

*Race: Tauren

*Class: Warrior

*Why you want to join us: I feel the urge to sail the seas, pillaging as I go.

*Char history: Targaddon was born on the rolling hills of Mulgore. From an early age he was seen as an outcast of his tribe, Targaddon was sadistic and cruel, even his family did not care for him. At the age of 20 he was exiled from Mulgore and settled in Durotar and one night when fishing for his daily meal, he was captured by a blood thirsty band of Pirates. After 2 years of captivity Targaddon had become one of them, finally in a place he felt he belonged. But his peace was disturbed by the fleet of Admiral Proudmoore which destroyed his home, the ship Groggy Devil . Targaddon was the only survivor of the assault and was taken prisoner and subsequently tortured. Eventually he managed to escape and since then has been searching for a new crew to join to go back to pirating and to take revenge on the fleets of the Alliance.

Roleplay experience: Very little actual experience, but I enjoy playing in character and can learn anything that is needed very fast.

You like rum: Yarr rum be the drink for me.
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:44 am

Interesting that you create a character for the pirate community at once. Your story is simple but intriguing, exactly what a pirate would be or how someone becomes as such.

That your new to RP is not a problem, we try to encourage more folks into casual and full time RP. My only question is how active you would be with this char? We had several players who just dropped a alt and never again logged in.

And one last thing, as to me everything looks fine, a IC meeting would be the last step. Just note that the current IC leader Solanar is for these days very busy and might not be so much online as he wishes for.

I will let him know otherwise you got three troll thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Malthien
Scurvy Dog

PostSubject: Re: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:24 am

Well if I'm accepted I'd be on every week depending on when Im raiding on my main etc.
I wouldn't drop out, but I may have to give up time rping for raiding from time to time
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:38 am

As to me your in, but we both would need Solanar to approve this and throw a invite Smile

And just curios, but whos your main if I may ask? And is he on that server?
Back to top Go down
Malthien
Scurvy Dog

PostSubject: Re: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 am

Bloodsail Admiral Malthien - Level 80 Restoration Druid on the server Chamber of Aspects
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 am

Malthien wrote:
Bloodsail Admiral Malthien - Level 80 Restoration Druid on the server Chamber of Aspects

Sounds lovely Smile I have talked to several officers already and they will try arrange a meeting in game so you can join the crew.

Targaddon is your in game name I presume? Or if you are online our recruitment contacts are Koopa, Avior, Solanar and Jinuzi.
Back to top Go down
Malthien
Scurvy Dog

PostSubject: Re: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 am

Yup Targaddon is my name, just give me a time in which we should meet and I'll come on if there is nothing else happening at that time.
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 am

Well I am currently away from the game, just acting as forum admin here and running the SSD (our own RP newspaper, check it out Smile) and helping out with forum stuff. So yes I tell me contacts later as we use Skype and stuff, till then feel free to look around the forums and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Captain Solanar
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Captain Solanar

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:42 am

Hey there I am Solanar Smile

Ive added you to my friends list so when your online I will give you a heads up unless you want to come on a arranged time then just tell me here.

See you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The application of another scurvy dog   The application of another scurvy dog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The application of another scurvy dog
Page 1 of 1