Blades for Hire!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerothian Inland Mercenaries official forum for commanders in need of skilled fighters!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zelari Solaris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yei
Infantry
Infantry
Yei

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Zelari Solaris Empty
PostSubject: Zelari Solaris   Zelari Solaris I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:44 am

*Guild for which you apply: Bloodsail Buccaneers

*Faction: Horde (well.. uhm…Duh!)

*Character name: Zelari

*Character level: 8 atm

*Alt or main: Alt (main is Yei)

*Race: Blood elf

*Class: Warlock

*Why you want to join us: So far its been fun, why not have a different character with a different personality in the guild

*Char history: Zelari has never really been that far from the water all her life, she was born on the beach near Sunsail Anchorage (before the Murlocs were a problem) and had the taste for water in her blood ever since, she took to ship when she was only 15 as a cabin boy (or girl in this case) her first Captain was a Warlock, and she was suitably impressed, Zelari studied hard under her Captain’s watchful and sometimes menacing eyes, unfortunately during a particularly nasty fight, about a mile from shore the Captain decided it would be a good idea to summon an Infernal down to destroy the attackers, it worked, only it worked too well, the huge demon then set about sinking the ship she was aboard, fortunantly the Infernal fell into the see and promptly died, unfortunately it had already destroyed half the ship. The young Elf swam to shore, barely making it, from that point on she studied hard at the dark arts of the Shadow. Many years later, the sea called again, so Zelari took up on the ship Sea Phoenix, this time as an able seawoman. Her time aboard the ship taught her one lesson, if you can swindle, pursaude, bully or other wise get some one to do your jobs, your life would become that much easier, she usually relied on guile, but more often than not she would resort to seduction and also, her probably more favoured trick was using there own biases and stupidity against their owners, normally with the words of “go on then you show me how its done” or “Prove me wrong” normally they did, but she had disappeared. The Warlock is now seeking a new Captain as her previous Captain is with out a boat, it currently resides at the bottom of Sunsail Anchorage.

Roleplay experience: about 6 years of Rping on SSL, aswell as some P&P RP

Notes: Don’t belive her eyes, her honeyed words, or even her posture, she lies like champion with all of them

You like rum: Rum, grog Yohoo, now gimme it here
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Zelari Solaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelari Solaris   Zelari Solaris I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 am

Yei wrote:
*Guild for which you apply: Bloodsail Buccaneers

WRONG FORUMS!

Ehm actually, seems fair and nice so ye get three troll thumbs up. Final decision is still Solanar or Croehn but thinks are fine with me. What a Face

I though Thanora is your main? Or you rerolled rogue?
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Yei
Infantry
Infantry
Yei

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Zelari Solaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelari Solaris   Zelari Solaris I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Than is my main, well sort of, as I am a bit bored of playing her, so now I concentrate more on Yei than Than, sort of making her my main played Char (i sort of do this every so often)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zelari Solaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelari Solaris   Zelari Solaris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelari Solaris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades for Hire! :: General :: Recruitment!-
Jump to: