Blades for Hire!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerothian Inland Mercenaries official forum for commanders in need of skilled fighters!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koopa
Scurvy Dog

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa Empty
PostSubject: Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa   Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 pm

*Character name: Rujen Lenergemain

*Character level: 24

*Race: Bloodelf

*Class: Rogue

*Why you want to A.I.M? I have been in previous guilds and enjoyed the experience

*Char history: *just thought of this at 6 o'clock when i have had like 3 hrs sleep..*

Rujen Lenergemaim - Insperation to all, this was untill one day his life began to change forever
A small white vessel bestowed onto his home town and began to pillage everything in sight, he lived a quiet life but still found time to help people around the island with unchallenging choires that no one else dared to do, he was always light on his feet and gained an act for jumping roof-top to roof-top for fast, personal reasons when money was tight. as his career fell into pieces, so did his state of mind, there was not much demand for a blacksmith, and especally one that can not mend a piece of armor to its natural strength. With his town pillaged without any retaliation or defence for itself, this began to anger him in a way he has never seen before, even the slightest thing went wrong and a pain that he has become to envy enraged him so much that he started to fight in public just to know that the rage is not only just inside him, but infact, this evil did not flow in others as it did in himself. - PM me for the rest of the story Smile

*Please put the aspects of the game in order you do most frequently (RP, PvE, PvP): *Koopa* PvE, PvP, RP.. i am looking to change this with my rogue, RP, PvP, PvE

Roleplay experience: Bloodsail Blackhands - looking to change my ways and become more active in RP

Notes: Im sure by who has posted it you can tell im Koopa but i am looking to building up my experience as a RPer and can help out with PvP at any time on Koopa Very Happy

You like rum: No

Last edited by Koopa on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa   Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:55 am

Interesting read, I am surprised to see you here but it is nice surprise Smile

Your char story has bit more of personallity then actual 'story', working with a timeline and locating on Azeroth where exactly this and that are can surely be of use if you feel improving it over time. Other said I would be glad to welcome you, I believe that some chars without a strong background can evolve and become interesting just as any other, so giving you time on that will come in handy.

I or Solanar/Verragar/Maldazzarl will contact you firstly OOC in game later to appoint IC a meeting. Your character has many options to join the various sub groups in A.I.M. so looking forward to meet you.
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Captain Solanar
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Captain Solanar

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa   Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 am

Bloody hell Ben ye didn't tell me about this haha and like Shadow said a great surprise!

After I read I have gota say I was really impressed your writing seems to have improved alot or were you just hiding Wink I shall give ye an IC interview in game when we get chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa   Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rujen Lenergemain - Koopa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades for Hire! :: General :: Recruitment!-
Jump to: