Blades for Hire!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerothian Inland Mercenaries official forum for commanders in need of skilled fighters!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Defense of Stonard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

The Defense of Stonard Empty
PostSubject: The Defense of Stonard   The Defense of Stonard I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:05 am

The Defense of Stonard Wowscr28

The Defense of Stonard Wowscr29

The Defense of Stonard Wowscr30

The Defense of Stonard Wowscr31

Just a few oh the happening before and after, couldn't make many in time of the fighting. Add yours, the report is under construction so more patience!
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Vypra
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Vypra

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Defense of Stonard   The Defense of Stonard I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:23 am

some nice pix there...i'm on all but one Wink

sadly, i didn't have time to get any.

Are we going to start a separate thread for the post battle analysis? or should i post my comments after you've done the battle report?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The Defense of Stonard   The Defense of Stonard I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:42 am

Little patience with the report, just back from working on my new apartement Smile As you saw I also got payed to write for the Warsong Blades but yes we've got some time to discuss what went wrong, IC and OOC and how to improve it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Idni
Infantry
Infantry
Idni

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Defense of Stonard   The Defense of Stonard I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:44 am

Niiiice Very Happy

For my own sake (no offence) I must say, I must start being more active, but youknow: School = Wtfnofreetimehaxx:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Defense of Stonard   The Defense of Stonard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Defense of Stonard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades for Hire! :: About the pirates and the things they do besides drinking! :: Screenshots ahoy!-
Jump to: