Blades for Hire!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerothian Inland Mercenaries official forum for commanders in need of skilled fighters!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild! Empty
PostSubject: Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild!   Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:34 am

This is a list of the rules which you would need to follow while in this guild, otherwise it can result in demoting or a guild kick.

~Respecting the RP rules. Say and yell chat are 100% in character and if we (the officers) catch you using all sort of out of character language in these named above channels it will end with a warning and if you continue in a guild kick. If we hear a complain about you we will further investigate it and in case take the needed measures.

~Being a full part of the guild! Every member starts as the test rank of Deckhand you will stay so long in this rank as you prove RP activity in the guild and pass a few in character challenges to go to the next ranks.

~Roleplaying properly! We try to stay friendly to newcomers to role play but we still want to keep the guild at a high role play quality. ( This does not mean you have to be elitist but we fully avoid all sort of known Goldshire RP or similar things). As said the officers and myself are fully ready to help out where we can as long as people are ready to listen to us.

~Knowing your place ! We all try to be friends but to keep this going and working we are looking for discipline. IC just as OOC you should act according to your status in the guild and well if I can say it so, not as a total jackass.

~Use of the guild bank! The guild bank is used to store use full role play items, still there are items who are for the more common use of the game. If you are in need of something you can ask a officer and if he decides you deserve it he will take it out for you. Please dont use the guild bank to store trash items and use it for its dedicated use.

Thanks for reading for any questions contact me or any officer in game or though this forums.

Last edited by Captain Shadowtroll on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Elaver
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Elaver

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild!   Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 am

I claim the privilege of calling GM either "Shadowlol" or "Cap'n Nabs" Razz
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild!   Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:44 am

How long you needed to post that crap there? Now go check the other thread and tell me what I ask there. ((no I wont say it here! Razz))
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild!   Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild! I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:33 am

A IC rule which will be as well watched to be followed OOC for the sake of well organized cross faction RP events. Let me remind!

Quote :
Rule 1, Combat between Pirate Crews:
Under normal circumstances, Pirate Crews and Organisations aligned with the Pirate Court are not to engage each other in combat, unless given permission by the Pirate Court, which will be done by a vote of all the Pirate Lords attending. Breaking this law will result into uniting the other Pirate Lords against the aggressor.

PvP is fine! This is for something we aim, but apparently not towards our own allies! Keep this always in mind! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild!   Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major rules which you have to follow as part of this guild!
Page 1 of 1