Blades for Hire!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerothian Inland Mercenaries official forum for commanders in need of skilled fighters!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] Empty
PostSubject: Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]   Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:59 am

So as announced this will be the new ranks for our guild, take a few minutes to read and understand better what it is about! How to get a higher rank and so on, enjoy.

Slave - The Slaves, the lowest rank in the Bloodsail Blackhands Brotherhood. People who have these ranks are not considered real members and normally do the most hardest physical work. Rowing on the ships. ((inactivity rank))

Deckhand - A young lad joined the crew who still needs to prove himself. Working as deckhand means your a man for everything, once proven on the sea you will get promoted from your responsible Captain. ((test rank))

Pirate - Common sailor and fighter in the crew. Congratulations you made it so far to call yourself a pirate, your considered salt on the sea and a decent fighter! Each pirate has specific duty's from his Captain.

Ship Surgeon
- Every ship in the fleet needs a ship surgeon. Your the Doctor, you wont let your fellow pirates die wounded on deck after a hard battle on sea. The Surgeon has a few more privileges on the ship and is occupies a important role.

Ambassador - Official representative of the Bloodsail Blackhands. Used in negotiations and parlay. Requires diplomatically knowledge and endurance in protecting the Brotherhoods interests.

First Mate
- Every Captain appoint his First Mate on the ship to help him keep discipline and in case of absence to take over the command. Ya heard what de Captain said! Back to work! ((sub-officer rank))

Captain - Congratulations your a Captain of the Bloodsail Blackhands fleet. You need to take care of your ship and crew! A Captain commands only his crew, other Captains crew members are not under his direct command. ((officer rank))

Pirate Lord - The fear of the seas! The Pirate Lord can either be appointed or fight his way though all the ranks! All Captains follow his orders and everyone is under his direct command. Is a member of the Pirate Council which can appoint a universal Pirate King in case of war. ((guild leader))

For any questions about ranks , duty's and how to obtain a rank please feel free to post.

Last edited by Pirate Lord Shadowtroll on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]   Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 am

A few side notes for people who have occupied a rank which now doesn't exist anymore.

Snakeeyes - Captain! You will later appoint a First Mate which is going to follow your orders and you need to create your crew, we talk soon about your ship! Smile

Rignor - First Mate! For great input for the guild you deserve a higher rank amongst us. Not sure on which ship your going to be stationed but we look further. And don't forget that First Mate is the first step to Captain! Smile

Avior - I though about creating for you a Ambassador rank, we see how it goes I would like to know if you can or want to take such position, it will require some effort in the guild but also privileges. Post here if you dont mind.
Back to top Go down
Elaver
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Elaver

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]   Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:43 am

Well,i don't mind being an ambassador if i keep the privilege i claimed in the other thread Laughing
Anyway,i'm up for it. Just remember that i can still kill,burn and plunder in disguise Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]   Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:46 am

Then we pretty much have a agreement but my point was that you would be more or less in a leading position Razz And I am VERY picky about officers and will test you a lot , in other words events, storys etc.

So into it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Elaver
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Elaver

PostSubject: Re: Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]   Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:47 am

Aye,Cap'n pirat
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]   Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:54 am

Note that the OP has been updated, once back (which should be soon I hope) these ranks will be created and a kick start of larger events will happen.

Till then me and Rignor work on the SSD just as I give ya one or two tasks to keep you occupied! Razz
Back to top Go down
Elaver
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Elaver

PostSubject: Re: Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]   Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 am

Pirate Lord Shadowtroll wrote:

Till then me and Rignor work on the SSD just as I give ya one or two tasks to keep you occupied! Razz
Promises,promises... Razz
Back to top Go down
Rignor
Scurvy Dog
Rignor

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Ranks   Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:32 am

Hehe, nice ranks, man. Alot better then the previous ones. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]   Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks - 26.02.2009 [Outdated]
Page 1 of 1