Blades for Hire!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerothian Inland Mercenaries official forum for commanders in need of skilled fighters!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranks and what they mean!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Ranks and what they mean! Empty
PostSubject: Ranks and what they mean!   Ranks and what they mean! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:19 am

Yarr for those who are new or just want to have a closer look into our guild before (maybe) joining it here are the current ranks and what you have to do to obtain a higher rank in the guild:

Slave/Inactive: People who take a break from WoW but want to stay in the guild get the Slave/Inactive rank. We RP with slaves, that doesnt mean your char is a slave IC. Slaves are mostly not seen and work under deck on the ship the most hardest and dirty work! Yarr?

Scurvy dog: Yarr the landlubbers who just joined and have no idea what the hell should they do...the test rank, after a few days of roleplaying you get easy promoted.

Servant/Maid: Pirates are lazy to bring on there own drinks...here comes the maid! More a alt rank who just roleplays a chick who brings our lazy arses some rum!

Pirate: The common pillager and basic member of the crew! Needed everywhere most of our members are pirates! To obtain this rank you would need to be a decent roleplayer and you should listen to your Captain while on a RP event or meeting.

Guard Recruit:Your in a hard training from the overseer! Do good or no chance for the Royal Guard rank!

Royal Guardian: The personal elite troops trained to protect the royalty of the Pirate Brotherhood! To obtain this rank you should know a bit about bodyguarding and you would need to get a IC training by our Guard Captain.

Guard Officer: The overseer of the Royal Guard who trains the recruits and is responsible for the security of the Captains and the King. To obtain this rank you should spend some time working on the guild since its a sub-officer rank.

Codex Keeper: A man of law and respect just as fear! He is always watching you and dont dare to break the rules of the Pirate Codex! We have to respect the Codex...for a keeper has been chosen! OOC: A officer rank which keeps in character discipline!

Captain: Since the Bloodsail Blackhands fleet counts more then one ship we have aswell more then one captain. The Captain is responsible for the crew and what happens around just as for organizing RP events. This is a officer rank and you would need to spend time on the guild leading and organizing it.

Pirate King: The King is the head overseer of the whole Pirate Brotherhood. Respecting the old rules and following them he is leads hes crew into wealth and glory! The Guild Master rank Smile

I hope this helps and gives some people a better image of what we do and how we do it!

Gratz

Last edited by King Shadowtroll on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Rignor
Scurvy Dog
Rignor

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Ranks   Ranks and what they mean! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:40 pm

What about the Codex Keeper? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Elaver
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Elaver

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and what they mean!   Ranks and what they mean! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 am

Codex Keeper? What Codex Keeper? Never heard of such rank... Razz
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and what they mean!   Ranks and what they mean! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:17 am

I have forgotten to update this, now it should be ok!
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and what they mean!   Ranks and what they mean! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:45 am

Ok working on new ranks which will be posted soon, till then this is out of date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and what they mean!   Ranks and what they mean! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks and what they mean!
Page 1 of 1