Blades for Hire!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerothian Inland Mercenaries official forum for commanders in need of skilled fighters!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darinos

Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket Empty
PostSubject: Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket   Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Ahoy laddies,

After careful consideration (with the char's storyline in mind) I've decided to apply to the Salty Tide Privateers. I've pretty much used a form I saw in another application. If after any information is required, I will actively check this forum from now on.

*Character name: Darinos Fizzlebucket, owner of Fizzlebucket's Tinkering during the day, warlock at night Wink

*Character level: 80

*Alt or main: As for rp, this is my main character, I have another 80 toon called Anani, which I raid 2 nights a week with.

*Race: Gnome

*Class: Warlock

*Why you want to join us:
- OOC: Darinos has a long rp-history of which most of its time was spend in K2K. After that Darinos became a member of The Covenant, which is practically dead now. rp wise I need a new challenge, and pirate rp sounds really awesome!
- IC: At the moment Darinos is shop owner of Fizzlebucket's Tinkering, an engineeringshop (duh). Months had passed since he alligned himself with former warlord Kreutzheimer and warlord Spyre, may their souls rest in peace. Now that business is goin' well and the shop can be run by his personnel, he craves for a new challenge. ((and ofc, darinos has heard the stories of, quite a lot of, gold))

*Char history: ((I won't fill 2 pages here with the entire background, just a short summary)) Darinos escaped death many times, starting with the Gnomeregan disaster, after setteling in Ironforge he became apprentice of Alexander Calder. In a reaction of disgust after finding out, he lost contact with most of his family and friends who were still alive. He spend many years travelling around Azeroth, growing in experience of life, the dark arts and his talent for engineering. One thing led to another and one night, when Darinos had a lil too many drinks, he enrolled himself in the armies of Khazrand ta Khazmodan, of which some members became close to family over the years. After dealing with the loss of most of their members he went to the 'new' Dalaran to make some money out of his engineering skill, and started up a small shop, which now flourishes (pimped mechano hogs are good business). ((sorry for keeping it short here)).

You like rum:
- icly: Darinos prefers ale, but rum ain't bad either!
- oocly: I'm a beer man all the way
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket   Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Gnome Warlock pirate, as to me, your story sounds nice and well summed Smile It also warms me heart to see raised interest into pirate RP.

In the end Néc needs to decide, but you got three troll fingers up from me.
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Darinos

PostSubject: Re: Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket   Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:20 pm

EDIT: can't find an edit button (maybe it's the beers) but as for references, I'm guilded with Néc in The Legacy, and although its a pure pve guild, I hope he can tell you that I am not a complete retard and nice enough player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket   Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Darinos wrote:
EDIT: can't find an edit button (maybe it's the beers) but as for references, I'm guilded with Néc in The Legacy, and although its a pure pve guild, I hope he can tell you that I am not a complete retard and nice enough player Very Happy

I have seen you on the forums, I never though of you as a retard. Yes I am a bit skeptic when it comes to Alliance players but in the end I dont play Alliance, or at all.

Anyhow Khazrand ta Khazmodan is a good RP guild from what I hear (or was?). The Covenant is supposed to be a such as well, although the closed RP circles on Alliance are annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Darinos

PostSubject: Re: Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket   Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Yea, K2K switched server and disbanded short after. The covenant is pretty dead atm as well, now that most members left around 2 months ago. And I agree with you on the closed circle rp on alliance side. One of the main reasons I applied is cross faction rp, which can only be encouraged imo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket   Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Darinos Fizzlebucket
Page 1 of 1