Blades for Hire!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerothian Inland Mercenaries official forum for commanders in need of skilled fighters!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deceased Gladiator's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokalm

The Deceased Gladiator's application Empty
PostSubject: The Deceased Gladiator's application   The Deceased Gladiator's application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Character name: Rokalm Grimtam

Character level: 80

Race: Orc

Class: Death Knight

Why you want to A.I.M? While Rokalm is still under the depression of his new state, he knows that this situation cannot exist any longer and he has to act. His new self has severed his relationships and connections, he tries to find a way to gain his former power and fortune.

Char history:
-Past: Member of the infamous Grimtam Clan, Rokalm grew up in a atmosphere of warfare. His clan tried not to become a slave of the demons, though the isolation forced by other orc clans that used demon blood made the clan's members go hostile to all strangers, trying to preserve their home in Nagrand and protect their limited food supply. Eventually they were out of food and forced to find more. This situation made them attack other races as well as other orc clans in Nagrand, and their ways became more and more violent each passing time.

Rokalm was trained by one of his father's advisors, to become a skilled fighter. This training started when Rokalm was nine, an age that all the orcs would be well trained if they were an another clan. Grimtam Clan often protected their children till they become old enough to wear battle armor, to ensure their low population would at least remain eventhough the situation they were in.

At the age of 15, Rokalm started to hear whispers, whispers that he didn't know what they were. He often sat and thought, trying to give a meaning to them. In six years of training, he became a formidable fighter, and two years later he was chosen to protect the clan.

At the age of 24, Grimtam Clan's home was destroyed by raiding demons and their orcish slaves. Rokalm survived the assault and managed to escape. His journey led him to Hellfire Peninsula, where he eventually met Thrall's Horde, located in Thrallmar. He was welcomed, which he didn't expect at all and later sent to Azeroth, to Orgrimmar. There, he met Thrall and learned about shamanism, which also explained the whispers he heard when he was young. With the aid of Horde shamans, he learned shamanism.

Under the banner of Horde, Rokalm chose to be a gladiator in Horde's arenas, and earn his life from it. He had survived many battles and won many awards, and he stood as a powerful fighter.

-Present: Rokalm's glorious days had come to an end but his fame even helped him in death. He was brought back by people who weren't amused of his passing. With a twisted and sick mind formed inside his head, Rokalm is even more dangerous than his former self, though less powerful. He wishes his old shamanistic powers back, and looks at his new powers as "inferior magic." (His current self is not yet really roleplayed by me so this place will be empty for a while)

Personality : Because of his past, Rokalm is often aggressive and paranoid. He will never completely trust someone and he prefers to work alone. He is very patient, and will often plan years. In battle, Rokalm is a very fierce opponent, he used to prefers to remain in ranged combat using powerful elemental spells and he rarely went to melee, though with his new state he is forced to engage in melee combat a lot than before. Rokalm's elemental powers are either corrupted or denied by elementals, he tries to adapt to shadow magic.

*Please put the aspects of the game in order you do most frequently (RP, PvE, PvP): PvP, RP, PvE.

Roleplay experience: I've been roleplaying in SSL for almost 4 (not sure) years and I joined a lot of roleplaying guilds. Though I was noob back then, I'm confident with my RP experience now.

You like rum: Hell no
Back to top Go down
Rokalm

PostSubject: Re: The Deceased Gladiator's application   The Deceased Gladiator's application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Edit : Just before the age of 24, Grimtam Clan was defeated by the demons and forced to drink demon blood. Though many obeyed and drank the blood, a few tried to oppose the demons but their attempt was shortlived and this led to the clan's destruction. In order to live Rokalm didn't refuse, but he took part in the uprising.
Back to top Go down
Captain Solanar
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Captain Solanar

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Deceased Gladiator's application   The Deceased Gladiator's application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 am

I enjoyed reading through your story it was interesting to see some history of your clan in there as well.

It makes a good change from the recent Death Knights how you were brought back to life and should be good to see how you roleplay this in game.

This gets my approval hope to see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Caliph Jahraka
Mercenary Captain
Mercenary Captain
Caliph Jahraka

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The Deceased Gladiator's application   The Deceased Gladiator's application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:12 am

Accepted.

Me or a officer will contact you in game to appoint a meeting for the guild invitation.
Back to top Go down
https://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com
Akaula
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Akaula

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Deceased Gladiator's application   The Deceased Gladiator's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:03 am

Are you mad!? He doesn't like rum! HE DOESN'T LIKE RUM!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/GhastlyMcNasty
Vypra
Skirmisher
Skirmisher
Vypra

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Deceased Gladiator's application   The Deceased Gladiator's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:02 am

Well he is dead you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deceased Gladiator's application   The Deceased Gladiator's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deceased Gladiator's application
Page 1 of 1